- born in Lucerne, remained ever sinceDernière mise à jour: 2020-10-06 16:48:10
- early attempts at fictive biographies
- member of the scouts for a disconcerting length of time
- for the purpose of the further satisfaction of an apparently unappeased necessity for social support, he hung for a decade with the political lambs who, never-the-less, then radiated innocent youth and ballsy utopias - grew increasingly bored and apart from the ruminant and smug bourgeois truisms of the now-adult egregious fools but not without retaining a certain revulsion and contempt towards insipid, brutal and conceited lupine behaviour.
- studies at the University of Zurich (musicology under the tutelage of Ernst Lichtenhahn and nolens under Max "Mastermind" Lütolf; German literature under Peter von Matt and Alois Haas) – thesis work on Arnold Schönberg – has only the very best marks printed on his diploma – his studies now afford him a deeper understanding of the ritualised, subservient greenhouse atmosphere in university establishments
– as he attempts to work through the early history of the Lucerne International Music Festival he learns how socially well connected the rats of arrogance actually are, and how ruthlessly they bite.
- has hitherto spent his professional life as a journalist, lecturer and cultural bureaucrat in the traditional latifundia of the intellectual mediocrity
- employed by various newspapers, magazines, agencies and radio stations as a here-and-there would-be writer cum consultant and a computer starter in a variety of positions
- as a member of the teaching corps of a so-called "college" he helped to fulfill the "Bologna" model by performing "modules".
- broad and partially deep humanistic and somewhat less-humanistic education – deep-rooted intelligence – original when required, more so when not
- has implemented four serial monogamies and since made attempts with parallel interfaces
- still reads the newspaper daily and is thereby relieved to see that the press's attempts at remaining on a par with his diminishing mental capacities are successful, as is made apparent by the events, deeds and protagonists who make it into the media in the first place
- animated to an ever increasing sympathy towards the few poor people who still have the best intentions
Missed prizes and unaccessible posts:
- Young Journalist Prize awarded by the 'Neue Luzerner Zeitung' for neat vaporization of any substance from a piece of prose taking into account all the seasoned hip journalist school phrases and ideological trite
- Ulrich-Habegger Sabbatical for an alpine music tour with musicians from Israel and Palestine
- Financial contribution (Didgeridoo Prize) from the city of Lucerne for the publication of cooking recipes for single Albanian lesbian mothers